We are looking for a Reporting and Planning Specialist – COR CODE 242110.
- Extract and analyze data to support management decision making processes.
- Stats analysis and reporting for internal/ external projects. Data visualization and data representation
- Responsible for development and overseeing development for all requested reports and background information to staff and external sources.
- Responsible for new report development, existing report enhancements and report production monitoring. The Reporting Analyst takes initial requests and leads and facilitates design sessions to define detailed report specifications and document those specifications for report fulfillment.
- Leads discovery and design sessions with operational areas. Makes recommendations related to proposed reporting solutions by understanding business processes.
- Develops and reviews requirements and specifications for complex reports and identifies needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase productivity.
- Timely and accurate generation of scheduled reports, as well as generating reports on an “as needed” basis
- Manages the flow of information for all KPI’s and SLA within the company
- Manages resources where required and promote an ethic of team work and mutual support to ensure that peaks and troughs in workflow are effectively managed.
- He should be able to transform data into information and information into reports.
- He must have ability to provide statistical reporting, and transform data into impactful business insights.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, fast learner
- Sociable, international way of thinking and working, feel comfortable to work in an international team
- Innovative and creative
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Manage multiple priorities, maintain detail, and meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel (i.e. pivots, basic Macros, advanced functions), Word and Powerpoint
- Basic graphic design for creating graphic reports;
- Experience with creating presentations and presenting data in a visual format
- Solution Oriented