We are looking for an ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Specialist – COR CODE 214129.
- Develop, implement, and communicate quality standards, processes and procedures to ensure ISO 9001 compliance in conjunction with corporate quality objectives.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
- Lead internal process audits as required to maintain ISO9001 certification
- Champion training to institutionalize processes and drive organizational change.
- Respond to corrective action requests, including internal and customer-driven corrective actions;
- Ensure corrective action processes are investigated, executed, effective and completion reported.
- Coordinate all required periodic management meetings and resulting documentation (agendas, minutes) to ensure compliance with documented procedures.
- Analyze data, prepare reports, and make recommendations to the Senior Management team about process/improvements, process controls, data analysis, continuous improvement, corrective actions, and other topics as requested
- Assures compliance to quality, regulatory and client requirements.
- Formulate QA policy, sampling procedures, and statistical management reporting.
- Compose formal report with findings, comments and recommendations. Serve as collaborative team member with affected department(s) to assist in their implementing corrective action in response to audit findings.
- Communicates well in a professional manner with operations, management, and executive teams to provide timely quality reporting and issue management.
- Manage and handle NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports) and CAR’s (Corrective Action Reports) through the use of company’s internal tracking system.
- Develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be observant and have an investigative instinct
- Must be a free thinking / “out of the box” idea contributor
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other applications relevant to the QA function
- Receptive to Coaching: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement and is receptive and responsive to change